Welcome to Screenpointe!
Know who you're hiring.
In today's environment,
Employment screening has become a significant element in the hiring process. As the demand for quality employees increases, the need to adequately screen your applicants becomes essential. By screening and selecting the best candidates, you are not only establishing a good team of individuals who are most qualified, but you are also protecting your company’s assets and solid reputation. Through the use of consistent screening programs, you can reduce the risk of negligent hiring, reduce turnover, minimize the risk of theft and embezzlement as well as liability and sexual harassment lawsuits, improve productivity, and ensure a safer workplace.
Screenpointe is committed to integrity in today’s workplace by providing comprehensive screening solutions. Empowering employers with the ability to make informed hiring decisions, Screenpointe combines critical information and state of the art technology to provide accurate, thorough, up to date information in a rapid and cost-effective manner.
• 40% of Job Applications contain False Information
• 30% of all Business Failures are caused by Employee Theft,
Fraud and Dishonesty.
• 2.2 Million Workers are Physically Attacked on the job each
• 6.3 Million are Threatened with Violence on the job each
• The Average Award in a Workplace Violence Lawsuit
exceeds $1,000,000 per case.
• Employee Fraud and Abuse Cost Companies more than
$400 Billion annually.
• Employers Lose more than 70% of Negligent Hiring Lawsuits.
Based upon background screenings conducted by Screenpointe in 2011, statistics reveal:
39% of all credit screenings have derogatory credit
27% of all applicants screened have criminal records
42% of driving records contain serious violations
• DRUG TESTING
12% of all donors tested positive for drug abuse
23% of education credentials were falsified
40% of employment verifications were falsified